The South Wales Chamber of Commerce is accredited to the British Chamber of Commerce.
About the BCC
- 52 accredited Chambers of Commerce with national coverage
- Representing thousands of businesses of all sizes and sectors
- Employing over 5,000,000 employees
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) is a dynamic and independent business network with Accredited Chambers in every nation and region of the UK, and in key markets around the world.
The BCC is an authentic voice for British business and a leading commentator on the UK economy, drawing on a powerful network that represents business interests in Westminster, Brussels, and in every part of the UK.
Accredited Chambers sit at the heart of local business communities, helping thousands of companies – of every size and sector – to grow and thrive. Together with our fast-growing global network, Chambers provide practical advice and support to British companies trading around the world.
Chambers are also working to bridge the gap between the world of education and the world of work, helping businesses find the talent they need, and boosting the career prospects of young people.
Chambers help businesses connect, belong, and succeed. For over 150 years, our business has been helping UK business grow.
Find out more on www.britishchambers.org.uk
The BCC’s latest podcast:
Here is the BCC podcast, talking about the Heathrow decision, what it means for business, other airports, and infrastructure in general, is now live. Thanks to Mike Spicer from the BCC and Jane Gratton, Deputy Chief Executive of Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce.
You can download or listen to the podcast in several ways:
- From iTunes – please search “British Chambers of Commerce” and subscribe https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/british-chambers-commerces/id1138328548
- Soundcloud – again searching for British Chambers of Commerce, but you can download and follow here: https://soundcloud.com/user-982600225
- Or via the BCC’s website, here: http://www.britishchambers.org.uk/policy-maker/podcasts.ht
8th February 2017
The BCC’s latest podcast, discussing the burden of business rates on businesses across the country, is now live.
13 March 2017
The BCC’s latest podcast, discussing the Budget and what it means for business, is now live
27 March 2017
The BCC’s latest podcast discussing the new tax year and what the changes will mean for business (and how they can prepare).
11 May 2017
The BCC’s revamped podcast is back discussing the General Election.