The 20Twenty Business Growth & Leadership Course has an established track record for delivering high-quality leadership and management skills and sustainable business growth.
The programme is delivered by Cardiff Metropolitan University in partnership with Bangor University and subsidised by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.
On the 9th, 19th and 25th of September
20Twenty is the only leadership and management course in Wales to offer an optional ‘fast track’ progression route from CMI (Chartered Management Institute) Level 3 to Level 7, including a Postgraduate Certificate, an Executive MBA and Chartered Manager award.
Have you got what it takes to become a great leader?
Businesses of all shapes and sizes, owners, team leaders and employees who want career progression have completed the programme. In fact, more than 10% off those listed in the coveted ‘Top 300’ businesses in Wales have attended.
The taster session is intended to:
- Meet the team facilitators, coaches, and tutors;
- Explore why leadership skills are so important;
- Discover how the 20Twenty can grow your business or department;
- Discover some other key themes of the programme such as:
- Managing finance & marketing strategies
- Innovation strategies to harness new ideas.
- Lean methodologies and efficiency strategies.
- Managing change and conflict.
- Developing a competitive advantage.
- Network with other like-minded professionals;
- Explore the range of optional qualifications on offer from CMI Level 4 to 7 (incl. a Postgraduate Certificate);
Provide information about the programme cost and timescales
What session should I attend?:
Please ensure you select a session that includes the pathway you are interested in (you can select this in the drop down menu of the short registration form). If you’re not sure, you can attend one that covers both. There are currently two pathways available:
- Level 4 – ‘Fast Track’ for managers, aspiring leaders and team leaders – 7 days over 4 months.
- Level 7 – ‘Full Programme’ for directors, senior managers and business owners – 15 days over 10 months.