Through an interactive session combining case studies and training, the aim of this workshop is to provide you with effective and practical guidance on how to promote equality and diversity in the work place, as well as how to avoid potential discrimination claims arising.
Making small changes to your processes and procedures can significantly reduce the risk of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation, as well as benefitting the business and individuals, increasing morale, improving staff retention and brand reputation.
Topics covered in this FREE to attend workshop include:
- Creating a flexible and open culture
- Forms of discrimination
- Legal obligations under the Equality Act 2010
- Recruitment and selection – avoiding stereotyping and creating a positive experience
- Discrimination during employment
- Harassment v Banter and dealing with a Bullying Culture
- The complexities of disability discrimination
- Managing short and long term sickness absence
- Problem Areas
- Practical hints and tips
Places are limited at these workshops so please book early to avoid disappointment.
This workshop is intended as a taster for our more comprehensive training sessions. Further detailed in-house and bespoke training can be provided on discrimination and more.
Should you require any more information, or wish to book a pace, please call 01646 683 222 or email the Employment team on email@example.com