Accurate export paperwork ensures that goods arrive at their destination without delay and is also the principle means by which an exporter can demonstrate compliance with the increasingly complex legal, customs and security framework.
This course will examine all aspects of export documentation and will establish best practice, emphasising the need for a clear and coherent audit trail for each shipment to ensure customs compliance.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Explanation of export control requirements
- The requirements of different countries
- The basics of export contract documentation
- When, why and by whom the documents are required
- The need for a clear and coherent audit trail
- Provide the necessary information for completion of documentation by other parties
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for those who have basic knowledge of exporting procedures or have attended the Introduction to Export Procedures course.
Standard: £310.00 + VAT
Member: £250.00 + VAT
Inclusive of certification fee.
Bespoke training package and in-house delivery available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.