This workshop aims to demystify international marketing and how to evolve an effective strategy to develop business overseas. It will consider the key areas of difference in the elements of marketing, strategic options for marketing, cultural issues, how to identify and research markets, and the basics of selling overseas.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to make the first steps into marketing overseas
- Understand some of the key marketing principles, tools and techniques and apply them to overseas market
- Identify essential considerations for effective marketing in an international context
- Select suitable foreign markets, market segments and niches
- Approach selling overseas with greater confidence and understanding
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course will be very suitable for managers and owners of smaller companies who are beginning to export and for those in larger companies seeking an understanding of international marketing.
Standard: £310.00 + VAT
Member: £250.00 + VAT
Inclusive of certification fee.
Bespoke training package and in-house delivery available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.