Event Code: 381SWC (10% discount)
Transport-Led Development in Wales returns this year with the latest update on key transport-led projects under development, new areas due to benefit from investment, and discusses future solutions for further unlocking connectivity and growth in the region. Featuring expert insight from the rail, road, port, and bus sectors to define a joined-up transport strategy for all of Wales and promoting connectivity throughout the whole transport network.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest insight on the plans for transport across the region and how these will generate a more prosperous Wales
- Discover the latest updates from Network Rail on the Strategic Business Plan, and consider the improvements for the Wales Route
- Consider the next steps to promote connectivity between all transport networks, and find out how smart technology and real time passenger information will redefine new opportunities to connect Wales
- Find out how the port sector will respond to the possible long-term impacts of Brexit and how these will affect the region
- Hear the latest progress and plans to promote connectivity in east Swansea, and what new development opportunities the Cardiff Bay station will create
Visit our website for more information.