This course offers an introduction to the terminology, procedures and documentation used in the exporting process and examine the risks, responsibilities and obligations of all parties.This course utilises a mixture of presentation and practical exercises and will include a summary of The New Incoterms Rules.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The basics of global trade agreements
- How to work with freight forwarders/agents/couriers
- How to evaluate an export enquiry
- The basics of export payments
- The rules of drafts
- The need for accurate documentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
No prior knowledge of exporting is assumed. The seminar is designed for those new to the problems of exporting and for experienced exporters who need to update their knowledge.
Standard: £310.00 + VAT
Member: £250.00 + VAT
Inclusive of certification fee.
Bespoke training package and in-house delivery available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.