Our members benefit from a wide range of business services aimed at reducing costs, protecting the business, retaining employees, supporting the management team and helping business growth.
By leveraging the national buying power of the UK chamber network, essential business services are secured at greatly reduced premiums for members. These are offered as INCLUSIVE membership benefits, which are provided at NO EXTRA COST, or as greatly enhanced or discounted services that are difficult to secure from the general market.
Click on the benefit blocks below to view.
Business Protection and Employee Retention
FREE: Chamber Legal Expenses Insurance
We have partnered with Composite Legal Expenses, an AmTrust Financial Company, to provide your business with £1,000,000 worth of cover Legal Expenses Insurance as part of your membership.
Any business fortunate enough not to have been embroiled in a legal dispute can count themselves lucky. No matter how well you plan and manage your business you never know when you are going to face unexpected, expensive legal and professional fees.
In addition to the many employment related disputes, businesses also find themselves having to defend Inland Revenue investigations and HSE prosecutions. Your business could also find itself involved in legal disputes relating to its property or with a Landlord.
Your business has access to up to £100,000 worth of professional fees each year to cover:
- Employment Disputes – The cost of defending actions brought by employees including unfair dismissal & discrimination claims.
- Employment Awards – Covers the employment tribunal compensation award in the event of failure in your employment representation.
- Prosecution Defence – Cost of defending a prosecution for an offence relating to your business activities including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Tax, VAT, PAYE and NIC Investigations – Cover is provided to pay professional fees resulting from in depth investigations.
- License Protection – Where your business is dependent on holding a statutory license in order to trade, cover is provided for appeal costs where the license is at threat.
- Data Protection Act – Cost of defending civil proceedings bought against your business under the Data Protection Act.
- Property Legal Protection – Enables your business to pursue legal rights arising from negligent acts of others affecting your property
- Landlord Disputes – Representing your interests in disputes with landlords over the business lease or tenancy agreement.
- Jury Service Allowance – Up to £1000 per claim to compensate for the loss of an employee attending court or tribunal.
In addition to these helpful employee benefits as well:
- Personal injury (£75,000) – Legal Expenses cover is included for all employees and their partners to pursue compensation following a personal injury
- Business Motoring (£75,000) – Pursuing uninsured losses following a non-fault road traffic accident including excess recovery, car hire charges and credit repair.
- Consumer Disputes (£1000) – Up to £1000 worth of professional fees following a personal dispute arising from the purchase or sale of faulty goods or services.
Don’t pay for expensive legal expenses insurance, save money by benefitting from Chamber Legal Expenses cover as part of your membership.
FREE: Chamber Legal Advice Line
We have partnered with Composite Legal Expenses, an AmTrust Financial Company, to provide your business with a legal advice line as part of your membership.
24/7 Legal Advice Line provides members with essential telephone based advice about any legal, employment and Tax issue regardless of whether there is cover, via the Legal Expenses Insurance, in force.
The Advice Line serves two purposes – it minimises disruption to member businesses by preventing issues from escalating in the first place and acts as the conduit for potential claims to be reported to the Legal Expenses Insurance team.
We encourage members to treat this service as if it is their own in-house legal team.
FREE: Chamber Human Resources Advice Line and HR Library
We know that people are what makes a business, that’s why it’s so important to protect yours.
We have partnered with the Qdos Group, an integrated business solutions provider of insurance, business compliance, consultancy, legal and accounting services, to provide your business with a HR advice line and document library.
24/7 HR Advice Line provides members with unlimited access to a team of employment law and human resources specialists who provide in-depth consultancy and practical advice for owners, managers or your own HR team, on any question or situation.
Members have access to hundreds of downloadable template documents from basic contracts of employment and employee handbooks to performance management and HR administration. The service also includes legislative updates and hot topics.
Don’t pay for expensive external HR and employment law advice, save money by benefitting from Chamber HR as part of your membership.
Chamber HR 2 – pdf download
FREE: Chamber Health & Safety Advice Line and H&S Library
All businesses have a health and safety responsibility – ensure your business, employees, visitors and others are protected.
We have partnered with the Qdos Group, an integrated business solutions provider of insurance, business compliance, consultancy, legal and accounting services, to provide your business with a Health and Safety advice line and document library.
24/7 H&S Advice Line provides members with unlimited access to a team of specialist health and safety advisors, who, just like the HR Advice Line, provide in-depth consultancy and practical advice to manage your H&S requirements.
Members have access to hundreds of downloadable template documents from basic H&S, developing an H&S Policy, construction and CDM regulations, environmental, food and vulnerable groups to chemical substances and working environment. The service also includes H&S updates and an online health check.
Don’t pay for expensive external health and safety advice, save money by benefitting from Chamber Health and Safety as part of your membership.
Chamber HS 2 – pdf download
FREE: Help at Hand
Few things matter more than the health of you employees and their families, so when they have a nagging health worry, it can be hard to focus on work.
We are working with AXA PPP Healthcare, a leading UK provider of private medical insurance, to provide you with an employee benefit to help attract, retain and support the wellbeing of your staff, at no cost to you.
Health at Hand is a 24/7 medical advice line providing access to qualified nurses, counsellors, midwives and pharmacists who will answer any questions in complete confidence. The team are there for you and your employees around the clock, with midwives and pharmacists available during the day. They will also send information and make follow-up calls if needed.
Don’t pay for expensive employee support programmes, save money by benefitting from Health at Hand as part of your membership.
FREE: Personal Business Assistance
If poor health keeps you away from work, anxiety how everyone else is copying is the last thing you need. With the Personal Business Assistance service, we’ll ease some of your worries while you get on with recovering.
We are working with AXA PPP Healthcare, a leading UK provider of private medical insurance, to provide you with a contact service should ill health keep you away from work.
If your illness means you need a stay in a hospital or it becomes difficult to keep up contact with your customers and suppliers, the service will help you stay in touch by:
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Sending and forwarding emails
- Writing letters
- Sending faxes
The service will help you stay on top of the paperwork so you can concentrate all your energy on getting well again.
DISCOUNTED: Chamber Business Healthcare Plan
Businesses are at their best when everybody is healthy and able to play their part to the full.
Whether you are a sole trader running your business alone or a company with a team of employees, you work hard to make your business a success. If you or one of your employees fall ill or needs time off work due to illness or injury this can seriously impact the day-to-day running of your business, productivity and profitability.
We have partnered with AXA PPP Healthcare, a leading UK provider of private medical insurance, to provide you with private medical insurance so that you can get yourself and your employees back to health and back to work as soon as possible with prompt access to diagnosis and treatment.
The Chamber Business Healthcare Plan gives you:
- Flexibility to choose the cover that suits your business – only pay for the benefits you need
- Essential cover as standard, then simply choose from a range of add-ons to enhance the cover
- Adjust the level of cover to suit your workforce eg – chose more cover for those you really couldn’t cope without
- Optional extension for employees to cover family members
- Policies options for sole trader or just one employee – only available to Chamber members
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential support, information and guidance on any health, relationship, family or financial worries
- Fast track appointments near your work or home at convenient times (inc evenings and weekends)
- Access to a wide range of online health resources
- Benefits like discounted gym membership
A healthcare plan protects your business by:
- Helping you and your employees to stay healthy and happy
- Prevents small problems from growing and affecting the bottom line
- Gets you and your team back to health and back to work quicker
- Provides an employee benefit to help attract, retain and support the wellbeing of your staff
As an added benefit to members, AXA PPP Healthcare will pay up to 50% of your Chamber membership for three years when you join and will look to reduce your costs with other providers by up to 15% pa.
Save money and tailor your private medical insurance to suit your needs with a Chamber Business Healthcare plan.
DISCOUNTED: Chamber Primary Health Plans
We know that success depends upon having the best talent in place for now and the future, that’s why it’s important to attract the best people and retain your team.
We have partnered with two leading providers of health insurance, Westfield Health and Plutus Health to provide you with a highly valued employee benefit – healthcare cash plans – to protect employees and promote the importance of health and well-being within your organisation.
For a regular premium, cash plans allow your employees to claim money back on many common health expenses including dental, optical, chiropody, physiotherapy, acupuncture and much more.
The Chamber Primary Health Plans provide you with bespoke cash plan options at discounted premiums which can be paid by the employer or the employee. Employees have the option to arrange discounted cover for their families.
Westfield Health offer an additional service, just for our members – an employee discount website providing access to offers and savings on a huge range of goods and services from over 350 retailers including Sainsbury, Argos, B&Q and M&S (usually £25 per employee).
Healthcare benefits are ranked among the most desirable and valuable benefits offered to employees in the UK. Our health plans are an excellent means of incentivising and rewarding employees, as well as an effective means of reducing absenteeism.
Join today to provide a valuable employee benefit which:
- Improves staff productivity, motivation and morale
- Helps to recruit, retain and reward your staff
- Helps as part of pay negotiations
- Help employees with health and stress related problems
- Support your duty of care obligations
- Business Cost Reduction
Chamber Primary Health Plan – Westfield Health 1 – pdf download
Chamber Primary Health Plan – Westfield Health 2 – pdf download
Chamber Primary Health Plan – Plutus Health – pdf download
Business Cost Reduction
DISCOUNTED: Chamber Foreign Exchange
If you have international payment requirements we’ll make sure it’s being managed in the most efficient and cost effective way.
We have partnered with Moneycorp, a leading UK based specialist in foreign exchange to provide you with exclusive offers, bank beating exchange rates and expert currency advice.
Your dedicated personal trader will provide a hassle free, no obligation, assessment of your business’s foreign exchange requirements (worth £250) to help you pin-point where you could improve your margins and help you manage foreign exchange risk, protect against currency fluctuations and make savings on every transaction.
DISCOUNTED: Chamber Roadside Assistance
We know that keeping your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and other vehicles moving is crucial to a successful business.
We have partnered with The AA, to provide you with huge savings on different levels of roadside assistance to suit your business.
All services are vehicle-based cover, so it doesn’t matter who is driving and Essential Car Users can be added to the policies.
DISCOUNTED: Chamber Energy Solutions
Are increasing energy costs impacting the growth of your business? Then Chamber Energy Solutions is the answer.
We have partnered with Utilitywise, a UK based independent utility, energy and water cost management consultancy in the United Kingdom to provide you with an exclusive range of products and services to reduce both energy consumption and associated cost.
Through Chamber Energy Solutions every member has:
- The opportunity to join the Chamber Energy Alliance in order to leverage an energy deal that delivers a competitive rate.
- Access to a helpline and email helpdesk, providing direct access to energy specialists, answering questions and offering advice on all aspects of energy management.
- Discounted Audits, Metering and Monitoring products
- A full gas and electricity bill analysis service to help members gain understanding and insight into the energy choices available to them
- Opportunity to secure energy rates 12 months in advance of current contract end dates and option to benefit from five-year contracts
Chamber Energy Solutions 2 – pdf download