Tuesday 17th October 2017
15% Discount for Chamber Members
(email. email@example.com for code)
A practical guide on how to successfully gain planning consent for new infrastructure projects in Wales
Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel, Cardiff
24-26 Newport Road
Benefits of attending include:
- Receive the latest updates on recent policy development and the impact on future schemes – including a focus on the development of the National Development Framework
- Hear how projects are progressing through the new regime for Developments of National Significance and what lessons can be learnt and applied to future projects
- Hear on some of the key challenges facing the planning process and take away practical lessons to apply to your application
- Explore what the further devolution of power means for new projects in Wales, and the impact on schemes where not all powers are devolved and additional consents and licenses are required
- Understand what funding is available for new projects and the innovative solutions available to help with project delivery
- Join the discussion on how the planning system is working in Wales and if further changes are needed
Take a look at the programme here.
Planning for Infrastructure in Wales is a focused event providing you with practical guidance on how to successfully gain planning consent for your project. The day will provide the latest insight on developing planning processes and policies following the introduction of Developments of National Significance and as the creation of the National Development Framework progresses, make sure you attend to know how these impact on your scheme. Through the latest case studies and expert advice explore how to overcome some of the biggest challenges facing the development of new infrastructure in Wales, including how to secure funding, how to engage with landowners and key stakeholders, and how to ensure development takes place in Wales and not in other areas of the UK.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.