The Welsh Government’s Energy & Environment team will be exhibiting at the above event to be held in Birmingham during September – brief background details below:
RWM, NEC – Birmingham, 12th – 13th September 2018
Background to the event: RWM in partnership with CIWM is Europe’s premier event for resource efficiency and waste management solutions. It is the only event of its kind, covering all aspects of the waste hierarchy. With over 500 Exhibitors, attendance of over 12,000 Waste Professionals and 350 Seminars it spans each element of the industry and is shaped around the demands of this rapidly growing sector.
The exhibition will showcase six zones covering the following areas:
- Energy from Waste – dedicated to highlighting the latest tech and solutions
- Handling & Logistics – dedicated to solutions that improve the performance of your business
- Machinery & Equipment – showcases the latest technology to maximise revenue from waste through the latest lifting, sorting, shredding, baling and compacting machinery
- Recyclers & Reprocessers – Equipmentspecialising in the innovative handling of waste
- Data Tech & Services – providing everything from smart data to insurance and software solutions
- Supply & Demand – a look at the future of the energy and water markets
RWM 2018 also brings together the following events within the NEC:
Contamination Expo 2018 – Incorporating leading trade shows for Hazardous Waste, Land Remediation, Clean Air, Spill Response with the latest products and services.
Flood Expo – The Flood Expo is the world’s largest exhibition and conference designed to help the most progressive flood professionals and property owners discover the latest innovative products, services and strategies that transform the way flooding is predicted, prevented and managed.
Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo (M&CCE Expo) The UK’s largest exhibition and conference dedicated to showcasing the latest equipment and solutions for marine, coastal and other challenging civil engineering projects with unique landscape features
The offer from Welsh Government
As part of their attendance they are looking to recruit Wales based companies / organisations to co-exhibit alongside Welsh Government and will be able to offer the following package to each of the successful applicants who are recruited to the stand:
For £315 inc VAT
- Dedicated company exhibitor panel within their space.
- Inclusion within the exhibitor guide for the event.
- Up to 2 company delegate passes per company.
They will not:
- Cover any delegate travel or subsistence costs.
- Accommodate any company beverage facilities (hot or cold) on the stand.
If you wish to register your interest in the event please could you complete the Expression of Interest form providing a comprehensive narrative outlining the following:
- Company details.
- Overview of your company’s activities within Wales.
- Why attendance at the event would be advantageous to your company / organisation.
Return your expression of interest form no later than 5 pm on Friday 18th May to the email address below. At this time, all EOI’s will be evaluated and applicants will be informed whether they have been successful/unsuccessful by Friday 25th May.